From:
"Karns, Cari" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2011 11:38:39 -0600
Thanks all!  Has been great to read everyone's experiences.  Mine is a
bit less happy...

We have been trying to get scheduled to do a promotion for months.  We
were originally contacted last December, and as we were about to roll
out a new membership program (we've never had membership before, only
through our Friends group), thought it would be a great fit.  Originally
planned to do 50% off individual and family memberships, and 2-for-1 on
lecture and film series admission.  Was supposed to run in March.  We
got handed off to a new account rep in February and are still waiting to
get into the rotation.  Have sent several follow-up emails and keep
getting told "they're working on it".  Has been extremely frustrating,
but locally they reach 80,000 so would be a great market for us, if and
when we get scheduled. My main issue right now is their exclusivity
clause, where we can't go to other similar vendors for a certain time
period... ugh!

Cari M. Karns

Development Coordinator

Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum

215 South Tejon Street

Colorado Springs, CO 80903

719-385-5633

Two new photography exhibits now open!

Behind the Lens: Photography in the Pikes Peak Region and Framing
Community, Exposing Identity

Museum open Tuesday-Saturday 10am-4pm