From:
Harry Needham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jul 1998 14:09:38 -0400
That's a damned clever ploy, Tish! Now if I can just lay my hands on one of
those inflatable rubber tanks they used before D-Day in England to create a
phantom army for George S. Patton, to confuse the enemy intelligence types,
I could do the same thing! Hmmmmmmm.

Harry

Harry Needham
Special Advisor - Program Development
Canadian War Museum
330 Sussex Drive,
  Ottawa, Canada
K1A 0M8
Voice: (819) 776-8612  Fax (819) 776-8623
Email: [log in to unmask]