From:
Kachina Dunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 1997 17:56:31 -0500
The Museum of Amana History in Amana, Iowa has been very active in
preservation projects for many years, including helping to set up
low interest loans for historic preservation. The Director there is
Lanny Haldy, 319-622-3567. Give him a call; this is a special
interest of his, and he loves to talk about it.

Here at the Johnson County Museums we have a staff member who is
the Historic Site Survey Manager. This position has existed for
about 3 years. I'm sure he would be happy to answer any questions
you might have. The number is 913-631-6709.

Hope this helps]

Kachina Dunn
Curator of History
Johnson County Museums