From:
Matthew Burchette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 2005 18:46:27 -0700
Okay, wasn't it just yesterday that I was bemoaning that fact that I had artifacts I couldn't find? Well, today went a few steps further. We had a squirrel in our library - upstairs no less! How he got in is beyond us, and how he worked the elevator is another question. He was much too short to press the buttons! Anyway, he probably came up the front stairs from the front door. We got him with an apple and a humane trap. He took off like a shot. I am sure he had had enough of our zoo of a workplace! Man, I sure have not been bored with the new job!

They pay me for this, ya know? How cool is the museum field?

Matthew
Adopt a Greyhound!

P.S. Hi, Cecelia.