From:
Robert Swieca <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 1997 13:51:00 PST
For as comprehensive a list as exists at present for Oz museums
(Australian), check out the AMOL site (Australian Museums on line) via on
www.nma.gov.au/AMOL

Robert Swieca
Powerhouse Museum
Sydney, Australia
 ----------
From: daemon
To: MUSEUM-L
Subject: Re: Museum WWW lists
Date: Wednesday, 26 February 1997 5:21PM

>We're looking for suggestions for sites that have comprehensive lists of
>links to museums (preferably including international ones).  I tried to
>find such a list on the Museum Computer Network but didn't have any
>luck.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Abbi Ball
>Harn Museum of Art at the University of Florida

I think we're a long ways from having a "comprehensive" list of links.  The
following each have numerous links, mostly to natural and cultural history
institutions:

<http://www.lam.mus.ca.us/webmuseums/> (Los Angeles County Museum of Natural
History

<http://www.ucmp.berkeley.edu/subway/nathist.html>Museum of Paleontology,
Univ. California at Berkeley

<http://world.std.com/~mcn/resources.html> (the Museum Computer Network)

<htt://www.netaxs.com/people/aca3/ATRIUM.HTM> (the Lost Museum of Science)

Art Harris
Laboratory for Environmental Biology, Centennial Museum
University of Texas at El Paso, El Paso, TX, USA  79968-0519
Tel. (915) 747-6985, Fax (915) 747-5808, e-mail [log in to unmask]
Visit our Web Site at http://www.utep.edu/~leb/home.html