From:
Vennesa Yung <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 May 2015 12:30:50 -0700
Dear educators and museum professionals,

Greetings from Arts Future Classroom <http://artsfuture.org/classroom/>!
Arts Future Classroom is an open project crowd-sourcing 'unlectures' for
the arts, a subsidiary of Arts Future Projects <http://artsfuture.org/>. As
we launch our website, we are running a competition to find great examples
of new approaches to teaching art history.

*Do you have a lesson plan for a 'flipped', 'hybrid' creative or
experimental approach to teaching art history that you or your students are
willing to share? Submit it to Arts Future Classroom using our submissions
form <http://artsfuture.org/classroom/submissions/> by 31 May, 20015 to
enter in the Arts Future Classroom Educational Toolkits Competition 2015. *

Educators and scholars are invited to submit experimental lesson plans for
creative ‘flipped’ and ‘hybrid’ classes (task-centred and technology-rich),
targeted for university-level students or above, in teaching art history
and arts-related subjects (example
<http://artsfuture.org/classroom-classes/class-wikipedia-edit-a-thon/>).
Classes outside of a traditional classroom, e.g. in a museum, are welcomed!

A judging panel of experts in art history, education, new media and digital
art, and experimental publishing will choose three award winners to receive
USD 100 Amazon gift cards in June 2015.

For competition rules, the judging panel, support, and more information,
please visit http://artsfuture.org/classroom/.

Best regards,

Vennesa Yung

Arts Future Projects