From:
Lisa Shockley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 13:17:51 -0600
When I found questionable chemicals, I called the local fire department.
The person with the HazMat team there told me what to do with the items.
This includes chemicals and possible explosives.

I think one the most interesting things that I have ever found in our
collections was the bottle of chocolate coated strychnine tablets.

Lisa

--
Lisa Shockley
Collections Technician, Union Station, Kansas City

Where there is Peace, there is Culture;
Where there is Culture, there is Peace.”   (Nicholas Roerich)