From:
"C.A. Sneddon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2012 20:07:38 +0000
Hi All
I have a question to pose to the group. I’m working with a community group to “leverage technology to improve the status quo” especially the communication between schools and the wider community. Our group includes the chamber of commerce, tourist co., elected officials, public safety officers and other non-profit groups besides the museum community.
 My question is how are other museums trying to improve communities by communicating more effective/authentically with the schools (not just the School Board but the local k-12 schools). We have brainstormed a bit but I think this board question needs a lot of dialogue and I’m hoping some of you can add your ideas or solutions to the mix.

Thank you, Please feel free to respond one to one at cheryl.sneddon at utah dot edu

Cheryl

C.A. Sneddon, Ph.D.
U of Utah