From:
Julie Blood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2012 12:37:28 -0700
Hi everyone,

I remember this being covered in previous posts, but I am interested to see
if anyone would be willing to share their policies regarding filming on site
for movies and television.  I was recently contacted by someone who wants to
use one of our historic structures to film part of a low budget movie and I
want to be sure to have all my bases covered.  Unfortunately, we don't have
anything written in our policies to handle situations like this.  Staff is
very hesitant to allow this to happen (especially me) based on previous
posts I've read on the listserve.  If anybody would be willing to share with
me off list, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Julie

Julie Blood

Collections and Exhibit Manager

San Joaquin County Historical Society & Museum

P.O. Box 30, Lodi , CA 95241

(209) 331-2055

(209) 953-3460

www.sanjoaquinhistory.org