From:
Boylan P <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 00:28:36 +0000
Patricia:

re you request for information: here is the reply from the head
of the UNESCO/ICOM Information Centre, Paris.

Patrick J. Boylan  (Professor of Arts Policy and Management)

City University, Frobisher Crescent, Barbican, London EC2Y 8HB, UK;
phone: +44-171-477.8750, fax:+44-171-477.8887; e-mail: [log in to unmask]
World Wide Web site: http://www.city.ac.uk/artspol/