From:
Boylan P <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 01:59:08 +0000
There was a recent television report of a big new erotica museum in
Paris - presumably a private commercial venture, though it was claimed
that it has a collection of several thousand original works of art etc.
and is open 24 hours a day.  Amateur photography "glamour" (or worse?)
facilities are also included, apparently.

Not sure exactly where - 7th or 8th arrondissement so far as I remember,
though I wasn't exactly rushing to take down detailed notes and the phone
number!

Patrick Boylan

P.S. Don't forget the gallery of pornographic pre-Columbian art annexe to
the Jade Museum in San Jose, Costa Rica (see the museum-l archvie for my
previous on this.)

PJB