From:
Loretta Slepikas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 May 1996 13:34:36 PST
Sylvia,
Interesting question.  When I was at the college, we faculty
evaluated our president every two years.  It was a difficult process
but worthwhile.  I would like to see that happen here in some form or
other (not just the pres, but management) so let me know if there is
any worthwhile information flying our downy feathers!

We might try this as a department.   With all the good ideas you and
I would like to experiment with,  we could be known as the
Guinea pig department!

Loretta