Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 16:32:58 -0400
To Whom It May Concern:

My name is Sam Jha and I represent Analex Corporation  - an IT Government
Contractor.  I currently have two positions I need to staff in Linthicum,
Maryland.   Please have a look at the description/requirements for the
positions, and contact me if you have an interest or can recommend someone.
I hope to hear from you soon.

Contact:
Sam Jha - Recruiter
Company:
Analex Corporation
Phone:
410.740.3026
Fax:
410.740.5160
<mailto:[log in to unmask](031504AW01)>

Director
The Historical Electronics Museum seeks an experienced and energetic
candidate for the position of Director. The applicant must have proven
ability in management and administration of a small museum.
Responsibilities include coordinating staff/volunteers and day-to-day
operations.  Specifically the individual will manage fund raising, marketing
and publicity, exhibit research and design, educational programming, special
events, and membership.  Successful candidates will have strong management,
communication, organization, relationship building, and grant writing skills
and experience. Bachelor's degree required; M.A. or three years' work
experience preferred. A background in the history of science/technology is
desirable.  Send a cover letter, resume, and three references to: Historical
Electronics Museum, attention Kate Marks, PO Box 746, MS 4015, Baltimore, MD
21203.  For more information, call (410) 765-3803 or email at

Assistant Director

The Historical Electronics Museum is seeking an exceptional applicant for
the Assistant Director’s position. Candidates should be experienced museum
professionals who exhibit a high level of energy and creativity with skills
in collections management, educational programming, exhibit research and
volunteer management. A cooperative attitude with good writing and computer
skills is a prerequisite. Specifically the individual will handle the care
and conservation of historical collection, manage the museum's collection
records and storage facility, supervise inventories, assist in the creation
of exhibits,  and provide tours.  A background in the history of
science/technology is desirable.  Bachelor's degree required; M.A. or two
years' work experience preferred. Send a cover letter, resume, and three
references to: Historical Electronics Museum, attention Kate Marks, PO Box
746, MS 4015, Baltimore, MD 21203.  For more information, call (410)
765-3803 or email at [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>