From:
Martha Griffin Kolbe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 12:42:57 -0600
Claudia,
I asked our Operations Director about this and here is her response:

Martha,

I don't think this has ever come up for us. I don't think it is addressed in
our policies either. I think that we would absolutely want to offer discount
to both, possibly $2.00 each. I would not be opposed to offering free
admission to an aide that would allow a handicapped person to visit the
museum. We did have a couple of assist dogs and we did not charge them!
Maybe this is a MC discussion or for our Policies and Procedures Committee.

Patty

Martha Griffin Kolbe
Director of Education and Programs
John P. McGovern Museum