From:
Will Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2006 15:14:52 -0500
Allison,

You may wish to read about Blackbaud's RE:NetSolutions.

http://www.blackbaud.com/products/fundraising/netsolutions.aspx

There is almost always a way, of course, to get data from a web database
into your in-house database. You may wish to request quotes for custom
online solutions that would integrate with, or allow an import to,
another product, for price comparison. If you have an in-house web
person, he or she may be able to set that up as well. From your
description, it would not be a very difficult project; and you may find
that having something custom-designed will better meet your needs than a
packaged solution.

Best wishes,

Will

Will Scott
Museum Database Consultant
Assistant Museum Registrar, The Museum at FIT