From:
Lisa Marcinkowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 08:32:12 -0500

________________________________

From: Jennifer Griffin [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2005 8:25 PM
To: Lisa Marcinkowski
Subject: RE: FW: Hotel in Rome

Lisa,

I am not a Museum-L subscriber, so I don't think I can email her back.
We stayed at the Aberdeen Hotel, Via Firenze, 48 -- 00184 Roma. It was a
nice, clean hotel in a safe, convenient location.

Rick Steves also recommends Hotel Oceania, Residence Adler and Hotel
Nardizzi Americana all on Via Firenze. If you mention you found the
hotel through a Rick Steve's guidebook, they might give a discount.

Hope you had a great time in New York and enjoyed the concet with Erik.

Jennifer