From:
Stephanie Long <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2008 15:00:24 -0600
I agree about the photography, and we haven't had any requests for
photographing collections.  The two requests that we have had were for
an artist to make some sketches of items to get a feel for forms and
shapes.  Neither of these artists actually showed up after making the
request, so it became a non-issue.  However, I've been mulling over how
I feel about such requests since then.