Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2008 13:00:30 -0700
Jessamyn
As a student I worked at the Jane Addams Hull House Museum on the campus of University of Illinois-Chicago. I know that her papers were housed and cared for by the special collections in their library. The museum interpreted the founding of Hull House and its relationship to the west side communit. In other words, objects at the museum, papers at the library.
Carrie Butt