Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2008 10:02:44 -0700

----- Original Message ----
From: Patti Davis-Perkins <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 9:30:54 AM
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] forms, work orders, etc.

Like many museums today, we are trying to do more with less.  In order to streamline our activities and monitor our workflow, we are in the process of developing cataloguing/documentation work order forms, procedural documents and report spreadsheets.  If you have similar documents or advice that have/has been helpful to you and your organization and are able share your knowledge I would be most appreciative.

Please forward to Patti Davis-Perkins at [log in to unmask]

Your assistance is greatly appreciated!

Patti

Patricia Davis-Perkins
Documentaliste de multimédia
Bibliothèque, archives et services de documentation (BASD)
Musée canadien des civilisations
Multimedia Documentalist
Library, Archives and Documentation Services (LADS)
Canadian Museum of Civilization
100, rue Laurier Street, Gatineau, QC K1A 0M8
Tél.: 819 776 8456 Fax.: 819 776 8300