From:
Jenny Rebecca Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 May 2004 10:16:24 -0400
Private correspondence *does* need to stay private.

Most of us don't really know either one of you, and to be honest at this
point I, for one, don't care to.  You may have felt as though you were
"exposing" someone, but to be honest all you've really demonstrated is
immaturity on both sides.  There is no need for any of us to have to see
this (hooray for the "delete" key) -- both of you are grown men and can
fight your own battles.

People will have differences of opinion in all issues, which is what makes
this world so great, and what makes international forums such as this one so
useful and interesting.  It's also something that we need to maintain a
level of acceptance about.  Since that couldn't happen, what started out as
a somewhat interesting thread has once again degenerated into
finger-pointing and name-calling.

But then, that's what the gods invented delete keys and signoff instructions
for.

Best of luck to both of you and I hope that you can resolve this in an
appropriate manner.
Jenny Rebecca Martin, Collections Manager
The Morris Museum                      Phone: 973.971.3712
6 Normandy Heights Road            Fax: 973.538.0154
Morristown, NJ 07960                   Email [log in to unmask]