From:
Jerrie Clarke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2012 14:18:15 -0700
We're a small museum wiht 2 floors of gallery space.  We have a big humidifier in the basement that was installed and made part of our airflow system 25 to 30 years ago that doesn't work any more.  We rarely need additional humidity here in the rain-belt of Alaska.  However, during the cold part of the winter, it gets so dry in the lower gallery that the adhesive on the mounting tape holding the labels to the walls evaporates and the labels pop off the walls.  I think a small room humidifer that we can put in the gallery for 2 or 3 months a year will do.  Any suggestions?

Jerrie

Jerrie Clarke
Director
Sheldon Museum