From:
Kathleen Foster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Aug 2015 12:11:41 -0400
Hello All,

Our museum is looking to update our credit card systems - we currently use
a fairly simple Intuit package - and I was hoping to gain a bit more
insight into what similar museums have had success with.

To specify our scope a bit, we are a small non-profit museum, seeing about
300 visitors per month. We also have a small gift shop, consisting of two
glass cases in our lobby. Our total credit card transactions are typically
less than $10,000 per month.

We are first and foremost looking for an affordable merchant services
provider that is suitable for this level of income. In the future, we would
also like to find a comprehensive point-of-sale system that can manage more
facets of museum income (admissions, store, membership, ticketing,
donations, etc.), which we currently keep track of manually.

I would love to hear about any merchant services or POS systems that you've
found successful:  Any recommendations, suggestions, or advice would be
much appreciated!

Thank you!

Kathleen Foster
Administrator