From:
Peter Samis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Sep 1994 20:45:05 EDT
I'm noticing more and more "UNSUBSCRIBE" messages and am feeling increasingly
disinclined to open my mailbox for fear of the deluge from Museum-L.
 Although I want to keep in touch with my museum colleagues via this forum, I
don't want it to become a headache!  As I access museum-L through America
Online, I don't believe that the normal Internet mail filtering utilities
like Eudora apply.  Any suggestions?

Whatever became of the discussion a couple of weeks back of turning Museum-L
into a newsgroup?  If it's happened, how does one access it?

Thanks in advance to anyone with the information.
-Peter Samis
SFMOMA