From:
Charles Desmarais <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Sep 1994 17:53:20 -0800
For a graduate thesis exhibition, a graduate student at California State
University at Fullerton is working on the image of the pointed hood in
contemporary art.  We are looking for historical and contemporary refernces
to this image and this type of costume, including info on the dunce cap, the
penitent's hood (capirote), and the witch's orwizard's cap.

Please respond to my personal E-mail address, as thios may not be of general
interest.  Thanks in advance for any leads.

Charles Desmarais
Capistrano Beach, CA