From:
Derryll White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 1996 15:48:08 -0600
You might want to contact Cliff Quinn.  He has set up a museum database in
access.  I think it might save you alot of time!!!  His email is

Hope it helps
Jody Charlton

At 04:50 PM 8/6/96 -0400, you wrote:
>In a message dated 96-08-06 11:34:34 EDT, [log in to unmask] (T. Preston)
>writes:
>
>> (Sorry, I've been off for a while so this may be an old, worn-out
>>  question!)
>>
>>  Anyone out there using the ACCESS database to keep track of incoming
>>  loans?
>>
>We just got ACCESS and I am having a devil of a time converting it to
>"museum" format. It's not that it won't work, it just is taking so much time
>to set it up (granted, our collections are not automated and this is my first
>time setting up a database), that I find the program frustrating. Any helpful
>hints?
>
>- Adrienne

Fort Steele Heritage Town
http://www.islandnet.com/~bcma/museums/fsht/intro.html

Politicians are the same all over. They promise to build bridges, even where
there are no rivers.

                --Nikita Khrushchev