From:
Pamela Silvestri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 19:16:27 EDT

Micki,

You made my day and similarly thank  everyone who had chimed in (or didn't,
but knows and understands)> I'm  finding a lot of inspiration and, though I'd
like to think I already  regained my focus....I still have a way to go.

You brought to my attention the importance of the need for introspection  and
how to put the results into action. Having mentors can make all the
difference! And they know when to hold your hand and guide you, and when to let  you
stray. I still find I need that sometimes!

Museum professional are obviously a resourceful (among many others things)
lot. And I see that many of you haven't sat idle for a moment, if at all and
swing into action to get whatever it is, done!

Pam
In a message dated 8/23/2005 5:06:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,