From:
Anita Manning <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 1994 13:12:01 +22305714
I would like to thank Amy Douglass who wrote about the The Tempe
Historical Museum does a joint project with the Arizona State University
Art Museum / American History required course / use of collections in high
school class.

Ms. Douglass, in a short space, presented the information we needed to learn
about her program -  how it was designed to work, what worked well, not so
well, and how the Tempe Hist Mus altered the program to respond to the
experiences they had.  THANK YOU!  useful, honest, informative.  SHORT.
Practical.

I urge others to share what didn't work & how you responded.  I learn so
much more when visiting or reading by hearing what was tried and failed.
We should not be so afraid of admitting such to each other.

again, thanks

Anita Manning
Assistant Director, Collections Management
Bishop Museum
Honolulu, HI