From:
Cherie Cook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2013 10:44:13 -0500
If your museum or site is interested in surveying its visitors, AASLH can save you time and effort and provide important benefits that you can’t get using an in-house survey. But we need to hear from you very soon so we can prepare you to begin surveying in July. Summer is certainly a busy time of the year, but it’s also an important opportunity to collect visitor data and feedback. AASLH’s Visitors Count! program saves you the time and trouble of writing and testing survey questions. We also help you identify your museum’s most pressing issues for the survey questions that are customized specifically for your institution. Perhaps most valuable are the benchmarks that compare your museum’s results with others of similar type, budget size, geographic location, and governance, all while keeping your results confidential. No other program offers this valuable benchmarking benefit.

Visitors Count! is the most comprehensive visitor research tool available to mid- and large-sized history organizations. AASLH offers a convenient payment plan that allows most participating institutions to pay the program fee over two fiscal years (total fee is $3,750 for institutional members; $4,500 for non-members).

Please contact me to discuss using Visitors Count! at your institution or for more information visit www.aaslh.org/visitorscount (check out the Program Overview for the list of more than 175 museums that have already taken part in the program).

Cherie Cook
Senior Program Manager
American Association for State and Local History
573.893.5164