From:
Tracie Kay Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 09:12:40 -0500
Nadine-

We have the state Agricultural Museum here at Stonefield.  Most of our collections are based on events in the 19th century, but end around the twenties.  One of our main focuses currently is technology.  If we can help you in any way please feel free to e-mail me or call.  (I am very new here, but we have other long standing staff that I'm sure could answer questions that I am not sure of)  Please feel free to visit either of our websites.  The State Historical Society of Wisconsin's site is www.shsw.wisc.edu/sites/stone/ and the town of Cassville also has a site that includes Stonefield.  That address is www.cassville.org/stonefield.html

Good Luck with your research
Tracie Evans
Curator of Collections
SHSW - Stonefield Historic Site