From:
Tracie Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2007 13:16:00 -0600
Charlene,

Here at the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum we have a special
collections library which deals with all types of historical research
and family history related to the Texas Rangers (that's law enforcement
not baseball).  You may want to contact our Research Center staff for
direct.  Our archivist has a master's in both Library Science and
History.  She may be able to direct you in your studies.  Feel free to
contact me off list for her contact information or visit our website at
www.texasranger.org <http://www.texasranger.org/>

Good Luck

Tracie Evans

Collections Manager