From:
Anja Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 1997 18:09:07 -0500
Hi list,
did anyone read the article "Eighth Annual Muse Awards" by Ann Mintz of the
AAM Media and Technology Commitee in Museum News Vol. 76, No.5
(September/October 1997)? This award honors the best video, film, and
interactive multimedia productions by or for museums, zoos, and science
centers in order to "to foster awareness of media and technology as
interpretive tools". I wonder, is there a lack of awareness of media and
technology as interpretive tools? I always assumed that museums in North
America have a great appreciation for these means for exhibition. Can anyone
tell me something about this topic?
Thanx for your help!
Anja Mueller