From:
Carmen Langel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Feb 2006 14:55:21 -0600
Signature imagesJulie,

We've done it both ways.  A single compelling object that represents the essence of the exhibition and is not too complicated can be ideal for marketing efforts.

Other times, the focus is on the exhibit logo with 2-3 artifacts used in various promo pieces - but not necessarily all together.  Off hand I'm recalling an especially fun example when we did several variations on the same billboard design, but with different intriguing artifacts. I'd be happy to share specific examples with you if you like.

Carmen M. Langel
Director of Development
National Czech & Slovak Museum & Library
30 - 16th Ave. SW
Cedar Rapids, IA 52404
USA
phone: 319 362-8500