From:
Greg Walters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2014 16:25:34 -0600
Beth,

The Cincinnati Museum of Natural History has molds for sculpted models of
a passenger pigeon (one standing & one in-flight pose). The models were
originally used in their traveling exhibit "Weakening Web: the Story of
Extinction." Contact Chris Novy at CMNH.

Greg

Greg Walters
Exhibits Director
Sternberg Museum of Natural History