From:
Patricia Alexander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2010 07:27:06 -0700
In a field completely unrelated to museums, a family member of mine owns company that educates institutions on drug use and utilizes canines to conduct searches for drugs in schools and workplaces.  Recently she realized a new area that her canines could be useful and this was to help detect bed bugs before they became a major problem in hotels and other businesses.  Below is a website and contact information for her company.  It provides some helpful information about detection and prevention.
http://www.bedbuganswer.com/

The Bed Bug AnswerPhone: 404-665-3985 [log in to unmask] Ashford Dunwoody Road, #416Atlanta, Georgia 30319Fax: 866-821-7684
Patricia G. Alexander
Executive Assistant to the Director
New Orleans Museum of Art
504-658-4157