From:
Pamela Silvestri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2005 21:42:39 EST

Finally, someone with practical fashion sense hehe. As a fan of antique
brooches (including a real nice Victorian amethyst one I had listed on ebay  last
week...that didn't sell ), I just had to commend you on  your sense of style
and practicality.

I admire women who are able to purchase separates and accessorize and have
the forethought to make a good impression for any occasion at a moments notice!
 I'm one of those who always forgets to bring a change of clothes or even a
sweater just in case.

If I look halfway presentable in anything, it's only by pure chance.
Fortunately I can get by with this for the time being. What I wore to work  today, I
also wore yesterday..and not to gross anybody out but I was intending  to wear
the same thing again tomorrow. A now vintage turtle-neck sweater with  holes
along the collar and bleach stains on the sleeves, thrift store jeans and  my
hiking boots - I had bought brand new 2 1/2 years ago.

The joys of working in a rustic museum and I do some sort of cleaning every
time I'm in there. Tomorrow, I'm taking apart the vacuum cleaner and cleaning
it  out and later on in the afternoon I'm meeting with the director of a state
 agency. I'll have to make sure I look as grubby as possible -a little dirt
on my  face even so she can see how hard I've been working (no sah - I'm just
kiddin').

In any case - thanks for the tips, particularly buying more than one
identical item (like your skirts) I never think of things like that but will now  if
the opportunity should arise.

Pam

In a message dated 11/29/2005 7:00:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,