From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Aug 2005 13:11:02 -0700
Could you offer them something other than discounted
tickets such as a membership in your museum good for a
year, or four free passes to your museum they could
share with their friends?  Then you're not otherwise
losing money and can perhaps help to increase your
membership base.

--- Katie Anderson <[log in to unmask]>

Indigo Nights