From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2005 06:35:53 -0700
Sally, thanks for posting this to the Museum
Community.  It is a good message to read.

However, I believe this same caveat needs to be widely
published in the media.  Some outlets will certainly
exploit the viewing and sensationalize the showing.
It would be in the museum's best interest to have this
out there to counter the angles that will most
assuredly be played.

Indigo Nights