From:
John Martinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Nov 1996 09:23:00 PST
At 10:43 PM 11/28/96 -0500, you wrote:
>College Place Wa?  Are you Adventist?  It's a well known fact to some that
>Walla Walla College is located there.  It is unfortunate a knee jerk
>reaction cause you to send that message.  I am not Christian but I have
>always thought highly of Adventists and 2 friends of mine were reading the
>posts and made a comment of surprise.  I know you know this, but be
>more careful, you do not just reflect yourself, but your neighborhood,
>your religion, your race...  It was good you apologized.  One of those
>people was spanish.  Thanks

Oh, for god sake, what is going on?  I said I was sorry. There
is nothing else I can do.  But, you connect me to Adventist
because of where I live and we now have god playing a part in this.

No, I am not Adventist, but, yes I have an Adventist neighbor next door.
They are good people.  And, no I am not "Christian" in relationship to what
Christian churches teaches today.

And there is over a 30% Hispanic population in our community. My neighbor is
Hispanic, and a friend.  People are misunderstanding
my post.

Now, you are getting racist and unpluralistic.  I said I was
sorry, please "gentlepeople" drop it.

John Martinson
288 N.E. Maple Avenue
College Place, WA  99324