From:
Erica Krimmel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 2016 12:48:29 -0600
Hi Lenore,

We use Adobe Bridge for this type of metadata adding and viewing. It is
especially nice to bulk editing and creating basic metadata templates
that you can save and re-apply as appropriate. We also use a free,
open-source program called Tagspaces (https://www.tagspaces.org/) to
help us organize certain files, e.g. those in our internal digital
reference library.

Best,

Erica

Erica Krimmel | Assistant Collections Manager

The Chicago Academy of Sciences / Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum

2430 North Cannon Drive, Chicago, IL 60614 | 773-755-5118 |
www.naturemuseum.org

Museum Collections and Archives, Collections Facility and Office

4001 North Ravenswood Avenue, Suite 201, Chicago, IL 60613

The Urban Gateway to Nature and Science