From:
Dawn Scher Thomae <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 08:25:41 -0500
The Association of Midwest Museums completed a salary survey (and published
it) in 2002.  You can obtain a copy from www.midwestmuseums.org
<http://www.midwestmuseums.org>

Dawn Scher Thomae
Milwaukee Public Museum

Association of Midwest Museums and Wisconsin Federation of Museums Annual
Conference
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
November 5 -8, 2003