From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 17:06:32 -0800
Like many of you, I am looking for a job.  So I have
no commercial interest in any of the alerts I post;
I'm simply trying to fill a stated need and maintain
my philosophies that a) information is to be shared
and b) we're all in this world together and should
help one another where we can!

Here are excerpts from today's Job Alerts provided by
The Foundation Center:

Excerpts

JOB CORNER ALERT
A Service of the Foundation Center

December 6, 2001
Volume 2, Issue 48

"It's not an idea unless you're willing to take action
on it."

-- Doug Hall

Ready to launch in January 2002, the new Classifieds
section of Philanthropy News Digest can help you reach
 thousands of nonprofit decision-makers! Classifieds
in PND feature full company contact information,
including e-mail and Web site hyperlinks, plus a
descriptive paragraph about your products/services.

Sign on as a charter advertiser by December 20, 2001,
and  you’ll receive 25 percent off a 12-month or
6-month listing.  For a preview and to download an
order form, visit:
http://www.fdncenter.org/pnd/classifieds/.

From there, click on the "Web Development/Design"
category
to view a sample entry!

We've posted 46 jobs to the Job Corner since Monday,
including openings for a president; a chief financial
officer; executive directors in Illinois, New York,
Virginia, and Washington, D.C.; a communications
director;  an education director; program directors in
Montana and  Utah; and a controller.

The summary that follows includes jobs in Arizona,
California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois,
Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Montana, New York,
Texas, Utah,  Virginia, Washington, and Washington,
D.C.

OTHER JOBS (COLORADO)

Chief Financial Officer
Education Commission of the States
Denver, Colorado

http://fdncenter.org/pnd/jobs/job_item.jhtml?id=3300010

OTHER JOBS (MASSACHUSETTS)

Development Coordinator
Beverly Historical Society
Beverly, Massachusetts

http://fdncenter.org/pnd/jobs/job_item.jhtml?id=3300012

OTHER JOBS (NEW YORK)

Advertising Manager
Development Assistant I
Development Assistant II
Member Services Assistant
American Symphony Orchestra League
New York, New York

http://fdncenter.org/pnd/jobs/job_item.jhtml?id=3300016
http://fdncenter.org/pnd/jobs/job_item.jhtml?id=3300018
http://fdncenter.org/pnd/jobs/job_item.jhtml?id=3300020
http://fdncenter.org/pnd/jobs/job_item.jhtml?id=3300023

Research Associate
Foundation Center
New York, New York

http://fdncenter.org/pnd/jobs/job_item.jhtml?id=2900077

Education Coordinator
Lower East Side Tenement Museum
New York, New York

http://fdncenter.org/pnd/jobs/job_item.jhtml?id=2900085

Executive Director
Queens Museum of Art
New York, New York

http://fdncenter.org/pnd/jobs/job_item.jhtml?id=2900071

Grants Manger
United Nations Association of the United States of
America
New York, New York

http://fdncenter.org/pnd/jobs/job_item.jhtml?id=3000011

OTHER JOBS (TEXAS)

Director of Development
Gulf Coast Bird Observatory
Lake Jackson, Texas

http://fdncenter.org/pnd/jobs/job_item.jhtml?id=3300006

OTHER JOBS (VIRGINIA)

Executive Director
Richmond Symphony
Richmond, Virginia

http://fdncenter.org/pnd/jobs/job_item.jhtml?id=3000059

OTHER JOBS (WASHINGTON, D.C.)

Campaign Manager
Alaska Rainforest Campaign
Washington, D.C.

http://fdncenter.org/pnd/jobs/job_item.jhtml?id=3200004

ODDS AND ENDS:

Looking to fill a job at your foundation or nonprofit
organization? Why not join the hundreds of
organizations  and thousands of job seekers who rely
on our Job Corner  service? Posting a job(s) is fast,
easy, and FREE. Simply  send your job description in
the body of an e-mail message  or as an MS Word
attachment to:

Job descriptions received by Thursday noon (EST) will
be  posted to the Job Corner within 24 hours;
descriptions  received after noon on Thursday will be
posted the following  Monday.

To rejoin the list, send a message to
with the words

SUBSCRIBE Job-Alert <your name, no brackets>

in the body of the message. Or visit us on the Web at:

http://fdncenter.org/newsletters/

If you have a question or would like more information
about the list, send an e-mail to the list
administrator  at:

Copyright © 2000-2001, the Foundation Center. All
rights  reserved. Permission to use, copy, and/or
distribute this  document in whole or in part for
non-commercial purposes  without fee is hereby granted
provided that this notice  and appropriate credit to
the Foundation Center is  included in all copies.

=====
Indigo Nights

Looking for a job?  Try:
http://victorian.fortunecity.com/stanmer/414