From:
Tracie Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2013 18:46:28 +0000
Monta Lee,
Although I miss coming to MPMA's wonderful conference I'm now working in the Midwest,but I would love to see this session.  Any possibility it would be recorded or the information otherwise available?  We are just starting this discussion and I would love to have more information on how this works.

Tracie Evans