From:
jerry symonds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Nov 2009 11:16:06 -0000
Dear site moderators,

I agree with Randy: perhaps the name of this listserv should be changed to 'MUSEUM LOST" and those who wish to continue on towards 'virtual' self-destruction can do so do so at their own leisure - while those who wish to stick to a rolling discussion on a variety of topics do so on a new MUSEUM L2 ?

I only say this in desperation as I don't know who is moderating this site, but I think it's time you identified yourself as such and took some control of the situation - apologies if I missed some moderation, but I can't see any?

This site is being brought into disrepute and it would be a great shame to see it continue that way.

Kind Regards,

Jerry