From:
Andrea Michelbach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 2014 11:57:15 -0800
Hello,

I'm managing a website redesign and we are re-examining what we've been
calling online exhibits.  To help guide how we treat these types of digital
features going forward, I'm pulling together some working definitions that
others are using.

If you use (or intentionally don't use), the term "online exhibits," could
you please share with me why you do and how you define and frame it,
including when making decisions about bundling or packaging online content?
Who do you see as your intended digital audiences for these features?

Thanks for any insight you can provide, recommended reading, or documents
you might be willing to share (feel free to email me privately or respond
to the list). The MUSEUM-L archives are quite out-of-date on this subject,
and I haven't found quite what I'm looking for through MCN and MUSE.

All the best,
Andrea

*Andrea Michelbach*
UW Student Interpreter Program Manager  | Afternoons, Su-Th
Website Content Coordinator  |

Mornings, M-Th

Contact:
 206-616-4415 or [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

The Burke Museum of Natural History and Culture: burkemuseum.org
Introducing the New Burke: lifebeforeyou.org