From:
William Shepherd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2017 21:16:36 +0000
Diane,

                Basically what Marc said but if I think the items may have value to another institution, if I can, I supply the general contact information of other institutions that may be interested. If it's something that I think has significant value or has significant value to a specific institution but doesn't fit our mandate I may contact another institution and see if they're interested. If they are I'll either let the donor know or offer the donor to transfer the items to the other institution (with some sort of written proof of the donor's wishes).

William Shepherd
Collections Officer
Swift Current Museum
44 Robert Street West