From:
Randy Little <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2008 12:30:18 -0800
Threatened?  No I said I would send your comments to your board.  Wow you
are the spin master.  Please post the email I sent you.  I have NO PROBLEM
posting it.  Please don't respond thats your right.  But don't spin or mis
represnt my emails as threats against you.  That is again SLANDER.

--
Randy S. Little
http://reel.rslittle.com