From:
Laura Russman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Aug 2016 17:16:46 -0400
Hello,

I was wondering if anybody has used PastPerfect Online to virtually display objects from their collection? If you have, what are your thoughts? Did you like it? Why or why not? Here is a demo video for reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXV1y9tVGZA.

I've been looking for ways to get visitors more interested in our holdings and thought a platform like this one might help!

I'm open to suggestions for other programs that offer the same basic features for free or for an affordable price.

Thanks in advance,

Laura Russman
Curator of Collections
Schingoethe Center of Aurora University