From:
"Melinda Gilpin, Site Manager" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 08:50:10 -0400
along the same lines..
for those of you who allow weddings at outdoor sites, or areas of your sites, what are you charging your renters?  Is your scale by time, type of use, or some other criteria?  Also, if you do charge for use, are you an institution supported by tax dollars in some way?
Just curious, a great discussion!
Melinda Gilpin
Harding Home