From:
Ross Weeks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 16:43:21 -0500
My instinct is that it would be good PR for your museum if an interpreter
took his show on the road, even for modest personal gain.   I suspect the
extra money would help keep him on staff.

Whatever rules your museum uses for other staffers who receive outside
compensation probably would apply to this position as well.
Ross Weeks Jr.
Tazewell VA