From:
Jennifer Sheehan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Aug 2015 14:41:14 -0400
Hello again, everyone. This afternoon's bush-beating is already reaping
tremendous rewards, but also merits a qualification. As you'll see in the
original call for submissions, the Spring 2016 issue of *RBM *is a special
topic issue on "the digital and/or/vs. the physical". All submissions,
regardless of format, should speak to that theme.

Thanks again, and keep 'em coming!

--Jennifer

Jennifer K. Sheehan, Ph.D.

Editor, *RBM: A Journal of Rare Books, Manuscripts, & Cultural Heritage*

Exhibitions Manager

The Grolier Club

47 East 60th Street

New York, NY  10022